Oct 2, 2011

Critique Partners Network - Update

What did I get myself into?

I have the base platform done on the Critique Partners Network, now I am doing all the extra stuff, like figuring out how to get sample critiques up on the site without letting spammers corrupt my system. How to define info pages into different groups so I can have some be public but grouped, etc.

If anyone knows elgg programming, I'd love some help! I've been doing a lot of php tweaking to get things the way I want them, but a real programmer's help would be greatly appreciated.

I am going to build an agent side tho this network as well, where they can come and post their pet peeves, and what they would like to see critiquers keep an eye out for so not as many poorly written manuscripts come across their desk.

Oh, that remind me, I still need to figure out how to do polls!

I think I should be ready for beta testers by Oct 9th, so if you're interested, let me know. I would love the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment